The crochet quilt is an alternative to make the room much more charming and cozy. You can invest in colorful, creative models or even the most classic ones, in light tones – the important thing is that it matches the style of your environment.
If you already know how to crochet, just follow the crochet quilt chart until you reach the ideal size for your bed or sofa. But, in case you still don’t know, it is worth making the crochet quilt in squares. As it is composed of several squares, it is easier for you to get the hang of it with the crochet and have a beautiful result.
1. Crochet quilt in colored squares for modern bedroom – Photo: Fifia Crocheta
Thinking about it, today we will give you the best tips for making a beautiful colorful and creative crochet quilt. Check out!
Crochet bed coverlet: Tips for making yours!
The first step in making a crochet bed coverlet is to decide how you want to decorate your room. In the case of a neutral environment, you can add even more color with a colorful and detailed crochet bed coverlet. Then, when you want to have a neutral room again, just exchange it for a simple and clean crochet quilt. Practical, right?
Once the style is defined, you need to choose the crochet quilt with graphics according to your bed, so that it covers the entire bed. In this topic, it is important to evaluate the thread that will be used as well, as this interferes with the result of your quilt.
2. Gray bedspread with blue polka dots for neutral bedroom – Via: Decor Fácil
Buy products from this photo:
If you want a more designed and worked crochet bedspread, invest in the fine lines, which will make your job much easier. In the case of a heavier crochet quilt, the best option is to bet on the thick threads and make the simple stitches – It’s easier.
As we already said, we recommend starting to make a crochet quilt in squares. First you must make the crochet squares (the size of your preference), after everything is ready, just join the squares to form the quilt of the size you need. Each piece can be a color, for example, to form a very colorful and beautiful bedspread.
3. Colorful crochet bedspread for rustic bedroom – Via: Decor Fácil
Check out some more tips to choose the crochet quilt with graphic according to your room:
Single crochet bedspread: Bet on beautiful colors!
The single crochet quilt can be made for a children’s room, for teenagers or adults.
In the case of a children’s room, or the baby room, you can make a super colorful and cheerful single crochet quilt, matching with the toys, as in the colorful crochet quilt model in the photo below.
4. Single and colorful crochet bedspread for children’s room – Photo: Angie
The same tip applies to a teenage room, however, in a more fun and different way, recreating prints and flowers, for example.
5. Crochet bed coverlet with flowers in the squares – Via: Pinterest
Double crochet quilt: Elegance in the details
As the bedroom is usually a more neutral environment, you can make a double crochet quilt that has a background of the predominant color of the decoration and just add some colorful details on the quilt to brighten the room.
6. Crochet double bed quilt with flowers – Via: Tua Casa
Buy products from this photo:
In the photo above, as the bedroom has a headboard and other gray furniture, the double crochet quilt of the same color was the best alternative to leave the environment harmonious. However, with an additional: the different flowers in pastel colors. Super charming, isn’t it?
Another alternative is to use a light shade, but that is a crochet quilt with a different graphic, like the one in the photo below that mixes the shades of gray.
7. Crochet bedspread in shades of gray – Via: Decor Fácil
Crochet quilt template for sofa and armchair
In addition to the crochet bed coverlet, you can bet on this beautiful and cozy decorative element on the sofa in your home or in the armchair of the baby room, couple or single.
The advantage of having a crochet quilt model on the sofa is that the living room can get a “new look” and, whenever you are watching a movie and feel cold, just cover yourself with the crochet quilt.
8. Crochet quilt for colorful bedroom – Via: Mãe Bacana
Buy products from this photo:
In the case of the armchair, the colored crochet quilt, as well as the neutral one, works as a decorative element.
Another advantage for those who are thinking of making a crochet quilt for the sofa is that you do not need to make a very large model as for a bed. Because it is only a decorative element, smaller sizes are much more beautiful in the place. It is much faster and more practical to do.
Have more than one crochet quilt at home
Who said you can only have a crochet quilt? Have more than one model, with different colors and styles, to change whenever you want to renew the atmosphere of the environment.
9. Different types of crochet bedspread for bed – Via: Dicas de Mulher
Check out our crochet quilt gallery to get inspired!
10. Crochet bed coverlet for children’s room – Photo: Formosa Casa
11. Crochet bedspread for children’s room – Via: Ideias Decor
12. Crochet quilt in squares – Via: Pinterest
13. Crochet quilt in squares for double bedroom – Via: Meu Mundo de Crochet
14. Single crochet quilt with pink and green – Via: Pinterest
15. Round crochet bedspread – Via: Pinterest
16. Pink crochet bed coverlet – Photo: Casa da Dona Santa
17. Crochet crochet rose – Photo: Women’s Tips
18. Purple crochet bedspread – Photo: Pinterest
19. Single and colorful crochet bedspread – Via: Decor Fácil
20. Single crochet bedspread for a modern bedroom – Photo: Fernanda Dutras
21. Children’s room with crochet details – Via: Pinterest
22. Skull graphic – Photo: Pinterest
23. Crochet quilt with skull graphic – Via: Décor Fácil
24. Bedspread with flowers – Photo: Minha Casa Minha Cara
25. Yellow and blue crochet bedspread for bedroom – Photo: Madame Madri
26. White crochet bedspread with bed – Via: Revista VD
27. White crochet bedspread – Photo: Ideias Decor
28. White crochet bedspread – Photo: Istock
29. Couple crochet bedspread in red, blue and white – Via: Pinterest
30. Couple crochet quilt with gray – Photo: How to make artesantos
31. Couple clean crochet bedspread – Photo: Decor Facil
32. Neutral crochet bed coverlet – Via: Ideias Décor
33. Couple crochet bedspread with flowers – Via: Pinterest
34. Couple crochet bedspread – Photo: Decor Fácil
35. Crochet bedspread for double bedroom – Photo: Pinterest
36. Quilt for double bed with colorful crochet loops – Photo: Portal Coisas de Vó
37. Neutral bedspread made from crochet for a double bedroom – Photo: Pinterest
38. Neutral double bedspread made from crochet – Via: Ideias Decor
39. Quilt and crochet pillows for bedroom with industrial decoration – Via: Decor Fácil
40. Crochet quilt in colored squares: practical and easy to make! – Photo: Circle
41. Gray and thin quilt made from crochet – Photo: Pinterest
42. Colorful crochet bedspread – Photo: Women’s Tips
43. Colorful crochet bedspread in squares – Via: Dicas de Mulher
44. Colorful crochet bedspread in a children’s room – Photo: Terra
45. Colorful crochet bedspread for bedroom – Via: Casa da Dona Santa
46. Colorful bedspread for modern bedroom – Photo: Crochet every day
47. Colorful crochet bedspread – Via: Decor Fácil
48. Colorful crochet bedspread – Via: Ideias Decor
49. Striped crochet bed coverlet for modern bedroom – Photo: Pinterest
50. Bedspread for colorful double bed – Photo: Casa da Dona Santana
51. Shared room decorated with the same colorful bedspread – Photo: Angie
52. Colorful crochet bedspread – Via: Pinterest
53. Colorful bedspread for bedroom – Photo: Pinterest
54. Colorful square bedspread – Via: Simples Decor
55. Comfortable bedspread for bed – Via: Dicas de Mulher
56. Bedspread with flowers for single bed – Via: According to Matt
57. Bedspread for double bedroom – Via: Decor Fácil
58. Crochet quilt for armchair – Via: Women’s Tips
59. Crochet quilt in squares – Via: Pinterest
60. Different bedspread for a modern and colorful bedroom – Via: Arte e Tear
61. Flowers in squares of different colors to form a bedspread – Via: How to make crafts
62. Crochet quilt in colored squares – Via: Aboy Bunting
63. Quilt in colored squares – Photo: Casa da Dona Santa
64. Crochet quilt in squares – Via: Crochet every day
65. Blue and yellow bedspread for bedroom and living room – Via: Dicas de Mulher
66. Quilt to decorate the room – Photo: Diy Inspirational
67. Bedspread for double bedroom – Photo: Crochet Cavalier
68. Blue bedspread for a modern bedroom – Via: Ideias Decor
69. Crochet bedspread with flowers – Photo: Artesanato Lu Guimarães
70. Rustic bedroom with bedspread in crochet squares – Via: Pinterest
71. Yellow and gray crochet bedspread – Via: Decor Fácil
72. Tiffany crochet bedspread – Via: Ideias Decor
73. Crochet bedspread with flowers – Via: Ideias Decor
74. Colorful crochet bedspread for a rustic bedroom – Via: Love Crafts
75. Crochet quilt with colored squares – Via: Pinterst
76. Crochet bedspread – Photo: Pixel Pink
77. Crochet quilt with graphic – Photo: Lakunas
78. Neutral crochet bedspread – Via: Ideias Decor