Paper butterflies are beautiful for home and party decorations. They are used to create beautiful settings, decorate cakes and sweets or even to embellish your home door… They are the true meaning of functionality!
And learning how to make paper butterfly is easy! Even those who do not have many skills with more elaborate crafts can follow the step by step of how to make beautiful 3D paper butterfly.
1. Learn how to make paper butterfly to decorate your home or simple birthday parties – By: Ideias for Kids
Want to see how? We set up a super simple and easy step by step for you to follow and use the paper butterflies in the decoration. Check out!
How to make paper butterfly
- Papers of different colors and prints;
- Butterfly paper molds;
- Scissors or stylus;
Tip: Prefer the firmer papers to make the paper butterflies, so they look beautiful for longer in the decoration and you don’t need to change the models always.
Now, follow the step by step on how to make paper butterfly:
- Print the paper butterfly template;
- As you will need a lot of paper butterflies to make any type of decoration, draw the pattern on the paper in a way that saves paper;
- Cut the molds with scissors and, if you have finer details, pass the stylus first to cut more accurately;
- Fold the butterfly wings with the help of the ruler;
- If you want to make a 3d paper butterfly, paste a second part on top;
How to use paper butterfly decoration?
As we said, paper butterflies can be used in different ways. As they are known for their delicacy, the most common place that uses paper butterfly decoration is baby room.
With them, you can decorate the chandelier, paintings, and also as a surprising detail on the wooden door of the entrance or the bedroom.
2. Purple paper butterflies on the children’s room door – By: Pinterest
To make details like the one above, it is important to invest in the variation of tones and sizes of paper butterflies. Notice that the paper butterfly template is the same, but the size is not. This creates a much more beautiful effect on the door. You can also put it in wooden crates, for example.
3. Colorful paper butterflies in the bedroom chandelier – By: Pinterest
Used paper can be either plain or printed. Who likes the effect, can print the paper butterfly template that mimics the coloring and the wonderful designs of their wings. But make these paper butterflies only if the printer does a good job of portraying these vivid details. OK?
4. See how to make 3D paper butterfly – By: Alibaba
And if you want to make a much more realistic effect, it is worth using two molds to make a paper butterfly: a bigger one and a smaller one, so it looks like the paper butterflies are flapping wings.
Paper butterflies in party decoration
Paper butterflies are great for simple party decorations. You can make a curtain to be a candy table setting, for example, or to decorate the cake and table sweets. These are two super practical and inexpensive options. You just need the paper butterfly template, scissors and papers in the party colors.
5. Paper butterfly curtain in party decoration – By: Pinterest
If you want something more elaborate, follow the step by step on how to make 3D paper butterfly. It’s beautiful and easy to make, but you need to be patient to make it one by one and then use it to decorate the party.
6. Crepe paper butterflies of different colors to use in party decoration – By: Practical tips
Another very beautiful type to decorate the birthday party is the crepe paper butterfly. They are beautiful, delicate and can decorate the walls of the party to be used as a backdrop. It is worth creating a beautiful palette to use the crepe paper butterfly in your decor!
What did you think of the paper butterflies? Will you use it in your decoration?
Check out our decoration gallery with paper butterflies
7. Red paper butterflies – By: Elo7
8. How to make 3D paper butterfly is practical and easy to do – By: Pinterest
9. Make cutouts with stylus to make beautiful paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
10. Mix colors when making 3D paper butterflies – By: Flowers made for you
11. White paper butterflies with cut-out drawings – By: Pinterest
12. Colorful paper butterflies are great to use in decoration – By: Elo7
13. Use colorful paper butterflies to decorate your home in style – By: Flicker
14. Colorful and folded paper butterflies – By: Red Ted Art
15. Paper butterflies on flowers – By: AliExpress
16. Stick the paper butterflies on the wall to decorate the room – By: Pinterest
17. Follow the step by step to make beautiful decorations with paper butterflies – By: Tersessenta
18. Pink paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
19. Colorful crepe paper butterflies to decorate the children’s party – By: Tips for mom
20. Paper butterflies are beautiful – By: Pinterest
21. Paper butterflies to use in baby room decor – By: Pinterest
22. Decorate the simple birthday cake with paper butterflies – By: Instaphenomens
23. Paint the golden paper butterflies for the living room decor – By: AliExpress
24. Golden paper butterflies in the dining room decor – By: Pinterst
25. Paper butterflies on the wall to decorate the room – By: de Coração
26. Paper butterflies for golden decoration – By: PostovnezDama
27. Simple sweets can be decorated with paper butterflies – By: DHGate
28. Buy paper butterfly molds to use as a cake topper – By: Elo7
29. Printed paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
30. Mix the different sizes and shapes of pink paper butterfly molds – By: Pinterest
31. The chandelier is beautiful with paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
32. Paper butterflies on the home wall – By: Sartike
33. Use paper butterflies in your home decor – By: Elo7
34. Learn how to make 3D paper butterfly – By: ALiexpress
35. Paper butterflies are beautiful to use in your home – By: DHGate
36. How to make colorful and beautiful paper butterflies – By: AliExpress
37. How to make pink paper butterfly to decorate the birthday party – By: Elo7
38. Decorate paper butterflies with gold or pearl details – By: Pintereset
39. 3D paper butterflies – By: Blog Finding Ideas
40. Use paper butterfly curtains at your birthday party – By: DHGate
41. Set up beautiful chandeliers with butterflies and paper – By: Pinterest
42. How to make paper butterflies in shades of pink and blue – By: Pinterest
43. How to make paper butterflies is simple and practical – By: Pinterest
44. Use paper butterflies to make decorative pictures – By: Pinterest
45. How to make paper butterflies is easy and they are beautiful – By: Cacareco
46. The colorful paper butterfly curtain brightens up any room – By: DH Gate
47. Decorate your wedding with paper butterflies – By: Clube Noivas
48. Decorative painting made with paper butterflies – By Reismann
49. The simple cake is even more personalized with paper butterflies – By: Fingenoegem
50. The neutral room is even more beautiful with colored paper butterflies – By: Papel em Flor
51. Home decor with paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
52. Garland with paper butterflies to use at the entrance to the house – By: Pinterest
53. Paper butterfly molds – By: Pitnterest
54. Paper butterflies to use for home decoration – By: BigTudo Artesanato
55. Learn how to make paper butterflies – By: Youtube
56. Yellow and orange paper butterfly – By: Dh Gate
57. Blue paper butterflies with stones to decorate the birthday party – By: DIY Inspired
58. Blue, pink and white crepe paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
59. Paper butterflies in home decor – By: DHGate
60. Cut out beautiful paper butterfly designs for decoration – By: Alibaba
61. Paper butterflies on the curtain – By: Briolaje
62. You can also decorate the ceiling with paper butterflies – By: Pinterest
63. Paper butterflies to decorate the simple cake – By: AliExpress
64. Paper butterflies for books – By: DH Gate
65. Mix paper types to make beautiful decorations with paper butterflies – By: The Best Ideass for Kids